I love this mirrored face mask. It’s a relic of the COVID era, when everybody was suddenly wearing face masks in public, although not ones like this.
My cousin Sam requested one for his birthday, to wear with the hood of a hoodie pulled up. I thought it was so outrageous that I wanted one too, so Brother Todd sent me one for Christmas.
Addendum: I kept the mirrored face mask in my car for a few years, figuring the perfect occasion would eventually come along when I could whip it out and win the day. That day never came. When we moved to Irvine, I brought it into the house, where it eventually went into storage.
I should find it and put it back into circulation.
I did wear it through a drive-through once. The cashier looked pretty bemused, like she’d seen the future and didn’t like it very much.

No comments:
Post a Comment